Limited services available at 30th Street Senior Center due to COVID-19
In this challenging time of social distancing, we are offering these services so that our senior community can stay connected and safe:
- Our popular Always Active classes are being piloted as virtual programs, and are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10am.
- Instead of Congregate Meals, we are offering “take out” lunches for pick up at the Center, Mondays thru Saturdays between 9:30am-1:30pm.
- Our home-delivered meals program has continued without disruption. We are expanding this program to meet the high demand.
Contact us about these programs and other citywide resources (Monday thru Saturday, 8:30am-5pm):
- Always Active program: 415-550-2291
- Home-delivered meals and “take out” lunches: 415-550-2226
- General Information & Frequently Asked Questions: 415-550-2223
- Hospitality Desk: 415-550-2210